Skip to main content

Extreme Couponing at Target


If you thought I couldn't get any geekier, than my friends, you were wrong!! I recently stumbled upon a blog called "Saving with Shelly." This blog is amazing and often shows you how to purchase items for great deals. I am not a "crazy coupon queen", but some of these deals are truly too good to pass up. I wanted to shared these deals with you so you can go and get these fabulous deals as well. If you aren't into a good deal then just ignore this blog and check back later this week because I am getting ready to post another fabulous week of meals! If you LOVE this blog entry then you should definitely consider joining Shelly's blog. I will post the link to her blog at the bottom of this entry.




Deal #1
Up and Up Brand Aspirin (Target brand)
I did this deal three times. One bottle for the house, one for the car and one for my desk!
$.99 (use Target on-line coupon $1/1 Up and Up pain reliever coupon)
= Free Aspirin
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNA




Deal #2
Up and Up Brand Scrubby Pads (Target brand)
$.99 (use Target on-line coupon $1/1 Up and Up cleaning product)
= Free scrubby pads
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNAV3



Deal #3
Glade Seasonal Products - candles, room spray and decor scents and refills
The glade products are currently on sale for $2.99 an item. They are also running a promotion that allows you to get a fourth item free if you purchase three items. I was able to get an AWESOME deal on glade products by stacking store and manufacturer coupons.
(use $1/1 glade air care item - Target coupon, $1/2 glade seasonal items - Target coupon, $1/1 decor scents holder or 2 refills coupon - coupons.com)
I know this may look a little confusing, but trust me...it will work. You will use three coupons for the four items that you choose. Just make sure you read the coupon fine print and choose items that fit within the criteria. I was about to sweat when the woman was scanning my coupons thinking that there was no way this would work, but low and behold it did. I was able to get 4 glade products for $5.97.
= $1.49/per item
What an awesome way to stock up on these smell good items. I printed the coupons twice and did the deal two times :)
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNAV3
http://www.coupons- .com/coupons/?pid=14505&nid=10&zid=py13&plid=MSM_BN3012&crid=cj1042_n468x60g&varb=CD581
** If any of you are counting the items in the picture and thinking I am missing one you are: 1. very observent and 2. Correct. I burned one of the Maple Pumpkin decor scents already. It smells heavenly in case you were wondering.


Deal #4
Dr. Scholls for Her Insoles or Inserts
I chose to get the Dr. Scholls for her ball of foot inserts - $5.49. No matter what item you chose this is an awesome deal. My sister made fun of me about my new couponing obsession until she saw me get this great deal.
(use $3/1 Dr. Scholls for her item - Target coupon and $2/1 Dr. Scholls for her item - coupons.com)
= $.49 - That's right!!!! $.49!!!!
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNAV3
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vi&tqnm=xabuexf41767879&o=94660&c=BN&p=FgB6b7KU


Deal #5
Coppertone Sunscreen
I know that summer is "over", but why not stock up on sunscreen for next year? This is a deal that was also too good to pass up. The sunscreen is now on clearance at Target, so use a coupon and get a really great deal.
On clearance for $4.48.
(use $1/1 Coppertone product - coupons.com)
= $3.48
I was able to find a bottle of sunscreen with a bonus face sunscreen attached, so I actually got two bottles of sunscreen for $3.48. It was originally $9, so that is an over 60% savings!
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=14505&nid=10&zid=py13&plid=MSM_BN3012&crid=cj1042_n468x60g&varb=CD581


Deal #6
Kraft Dressing
I am always using dressing (especially Italian is salads and whatnot) and this is a great way to stock up and save on items that you know you will use!
$1.99/bottle
(use $1/2 Kraft dressings - Target coupon and $1/1 Kraft dressing - couponnetwork.com)
= $.99/per bottle
I did this deal twice because it is not often that you can find a deal like that on good salad dressing.
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNAV3
http://iframe.couponnetwork.com/?options[irmp]=14286&utm_campaign=CD581&utm_source=MySavings_Media_Network&utm_medium=Affiliate


Deal #7
Method Cleaning Items
The method cleaning items are currently on sale at Target. These were a bit of a splurge, but they smell so awesome and the bottles are adorable so I decided to purchase them.
(use $1/1 method item)
= $1.99/per item
http://coupons.target.com/#?lnk=Other_HP_C_090212_LEFTNAV3|LEFTNAV3

 If you absolutely loved these great deals then you should check out Shelly's blog...you will not be disappointed. I am so excited to get her e-mail everyday. http://www.savingwithshellie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow Cooker Open Face Roast Beef Sandwiches with Whipped Potatoes and Homemade Gravy

 Open faced sandwiches are a southern staple. Thank goodness for that because who doesn't love a gigantic plate of bread, meat, potatoes, and gravy? Think these sound amazing already? Well hang on to your chairs, folks. It gets even better. These sandwiches are made in a slow cooker and what busy mother (or father or what the heck anyone at all for that matter) doesn't love a slow cooker recipe? I enjoy a slow cooker recipe because most are simple, simple, simple. This recipe is a little more work than some slow cooker meals, but it certainly isn't one that will disappoint.  Whenever I am making a slow cooker meal I always prep everything the night before. It makes it very easy the next morning because all you have to do is plug in the crock pot and turn it on.  I combine the beef cut, a large pinch of red pepper flakes, thyme, beef stock and Worcestershire sauce in a large crock pot and then let it sit in the fridge overnight. The next morning I pull

Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice: Day 5 of My Week of Meals

I really do enjoy cooking, but when I get home from school it often seems I am worn out, and the last thing I want to do is prepare dinner for my family. I know, shame on me! What woman doesn't want to come home and prepare a feast for her family?!? Well, I find no shame in admitting that many days I just did not feel like it. I am worn out from hanging with my "60 school children" and am ready to spend time playing in the floor with my daughter. I guess that brings me back to the reason why I started this blog...we were eating out almost every night, the pounds were starting to pile on, and my body was feeling awful! While I have been on summer break it has actually been quite easy for me to find the time to prepare dinner each night, but I try to be a realist and know that once I start back to school those same old feeling will start to creep back in. That is why I am always on the search for a good slow cooker recipe! I recently stumbled upon this recipe while